Mayonnaise is a well-known sandwich spread because it adds a lot of moisture, and flavor to your sandwich. Also, it’s a creamy and white condiment, which is used to make burgers, salads, sandwiches, cupcakes, and more. One of such sandwiches is the Vegetable Mayonnaise Sandwich.
Mayonnaise Sandwich is a perfect morning breakfast meal or a quick before or after lunch meal. This quick and easy Mayonnaise Sandwich teams up with a lot of crunchy vegetables to satisfy you in a delicious way when you are starving!
Compared to other sandwich recipes, you can make this recipe within minutes with our Goldyna salad dressing. It has a great tangy and creamy feel, which delights your taste buds. What’s more, it can be prepared within minutes.
- Capsicum (1/4)
- Green Chili
- Boiled sweet corn (3 tablespoons)
- Grated carrots (2 tablespoons)
- Lettuce, Cabbage, or coriander leaves
- To make the fillings, mix all the ingredients and add the Goldyna mayonnaise
- Divide our Goldyna mayonnaise into six portions and set aside.
- Butter your sliced bread slightly and place on a dry, clean surface. Face the buttered side upwards.
- Spread a part of Goldyna mayonnaise evenly and lock the fillings intact with another sliced bread. Let the buttered part face downwards.
- Slice the sandwich equally and diagonally.
- Repeat the 2 to 4 to make more sandwiches and serve immediately
Nutrient values per sandwich
- Energy 308 cal
- Carbohydrates 39.5 g
- Fiber 0.6 g
- Protein 3.8 g
- Fat 17.7 g
- Vitamin A 250.1 mcg
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Vitamin C 11.9 mg
- Folic Acid 7.3 mcg
- Calcium 30.2 mg
- Magnesium 3.5 mg
- Iron 0.9 mg
- Phosphorus 43.8 mg
- Potassium 39.7 mg
- Sodium 376.9 mg
- Zinc 0.1 mg
Our Goldyna mayonnaise contains flavors like herbs, garlic, pureed chilis, curry powder, citrus zest, and so much more. You can use any of our mayonnaise to compliment any type of sandwich. To buy one, click here.