Mayonnaise is a popular condiment for Cheeseburger, and why not? What better condiment for a cheeseburger than mayo? And not just any mayo, a spicy mayo straight from the jar! Apart from cheeseburgers, mayonnaise is good as a spread for sandwiches, salads, cupcakes, and many more delicious food and snacks.
What’s better? Goldyna Coriander, Lime & Chilli Mayonnaise isn’t just spicy; it contains a fresh zest of lime along with coriander. So expect a perfect flavored cheeseburger when you include it in your recipe.
Beef Cheeseburger is a quick meal perfect for breakfast and lunch, and it takes only a few minutes.
- 4 slices of Beef
- Kosher salt
- 1 ½ pound of ground beef
- A ½ cup of Goldyna Coriander, Lime & Chilli Mayonnaise
- Vegetable Oil
- 4 slices cheddar cheese (Thick)
- Shredded lettuce
- 4 thin slices of red onion and tomato
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat a grill to medium heat until pan is hot.
- Place beef slices unto the pan and fry, stirring occasionally. Add onions when the Beef is almost done until it’s crisp and onion is tender for about 7 minutes.
- Make the burgers. Combine the beef, salt, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix with your hands and form the mixture into four patties. Press your thumb down the center of the burger to form a deep indentation.
- Heat a non-stick grill, add the patties and cook for 4 minutes. Top each patty with a slice of cheese during the last few minutes of cooking and cover to help melt the cheese.
- Place buns into 4 plates each. Top each with tomato and onion slices, patties, beef, and lettuce. Spread the cut side of the buns with the Goldyna Coriander, Lime & Chilly Mayonnaise and serve.
472 calories, 25g fat, 98mg cholesterol, 947mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate, 33g protein.
Goldyna produces different flavors of mayonnaise. Other flavors include garlic, lemon, ginger, chili, cucumber, Indian curry and many more. To get one, click here.
If you love seafood and love taco seasoning, you should give this awesome recipe a try. Shrimp Taco Salad is full of flavors! From the fresh tomatoes, onions, avocados, sauce, and other tasty ingredients, expect nothing but a delightful taste.
Also, try this recipe with the Goldyna seafood cocktail sauce, and an incredible taste awaits you. Goldyna Seafood cocktail sauce is a classical sauce for seafood. Included are cucumbers and capers that add texture to this sauce.
One of the unique qualities of this sauce is that it clings to the fish without interfering with the original taste.
This recipe takes just a few minutes to cook, and your meal is ready.
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 lb medium peeled shrimp
- 2 teaspoon Goldyna seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 large head chopped romaine lettuce
- ¼ chopped green onions
- 2 ears shucked corn
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ¼ chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ red onion
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Put in the shrimps and add the Taco seasoning (Cilantro, garlic, black pepper, salt, Oregon). Fry until the shrimp turns pink. (Make sure the shrimp is dried before frying or it may boil instead)
- Combine the shrimps with lime juice, cumin, Godyna Seafood Cocktail sauce, cumin, corn, avocado, olive oil, tomatoes, cilantro, onion in a small bowl. Stir until salad is well combined
- Serve with some tortilla chips and this recipe is superb.
- Fat – 9g
- Calories – 214g
- Carbohydrates – 8g
- Sugar – 3g
- Protein – 24g
- Fiber – 2g
Meanwhile, there are other many recipes to try out with shrimps. Also, there are many more varieties of sauces and dressings by Goldyna that you can try with them. Browse all Goldyna products here.