If you love seafood and love taco seasoning, you should give this awesome recipe a try. Shrimp Taco Salad is full of flavors! From the fresh tomatoes, onions, avocados, sauce, and other tasty ingredients, expect nothing but a delightful taste.
Also, try this recipe with the Goldyna seafood cocktail sauce, and an incredible taste awaits you. Goldyna Seafood cocktail sauce is a classical sauce for seafood. Included are cucumbers and capers that add texture to this sauce.
One of the unique qualities of this sauce is that it clings to the fish without interfering with the original taste.
This recipe takes just a few minutes to cook, and your meal is ready.
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 lb medium peeled shrimp
- 2 teaspoon Goldyna seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 large head chopped romaine lettuce
- ¼ chopped green onions
- 2 ears shucked corn
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ¼ chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ red onion
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Put in the shrimps and add the Taco seasoning (Cilantro, garlic, black pepper, salt, Oregon). Fry until the shrimp turns pink. (Make sure the shrimp is dried before frying or it may boil instead)
- Combine the shrimps with lime juice, cumin, Godyna Seafood Cocktail sauce, cumin, corn, avocado, olive oil, tomatoes, cilantro, onion in a small bowl. Stir until salad is well combined
- Serve with some tortilla chips and this recipe is superb.
- Fat – 9g
- Calories – 214g
- Carbohydrates – 8g
- Sugar – 3g
- Protein – 24g
- Fiber – 2g
Meanwhile, there are other many recipes to try out with shrimps. Also, there are many more varieties of sauces and dressings by Goldyna that you can try with them. Browse all Goldyna products here.