If you love seafood and love taco seasoning, you should give this awesome recipe a try. Shrimp Taco Salad is full of flavors! From the fresh tomatoes, onions, avocados, sauce, and other tasty ingredients, expect nothing but a delightful taste.
Also, try this recipe with the Goldyna seafood cocktail sauce, and an incredible taste awaits you. Goldyna Seafood cocktail sauce is a classical sauce for seafood. Included are cucumbers and capers that add texture to this sauce.
One of the unique qualities of this sauce is that it clings to the fish without interfering with the original taste.
This recipe takes just a few minutes to cook, and your meal is ready.
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 lb medium peeled shrimp
- 2 teaspoon Goldyna seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 large head chopped romaine lettuce
- ¼ chopped green onions
- 2 ears shucked corn
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ¼ chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ red onion
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Put in the shrimps and add the Taco seasoning (Cilantro, garlic, black pepper, salt, Oregon). Fry until the shrimp turns pink. (Make sure the shrimp is dried before frying or it may boil instead)
- Combine the shrimps with lime juice, cumin, Godyna Seafood Cocktail sauce, cumin, corn, avocado, olive oil, tomatoes, cilantro, onion in a small bowl. Stir until salad is well combined
- Serve with some tortilla chips and this recipe is superb.
- Fat – 9g
- Calories – 214g
- Carbohydrates – 8g
- Sugar – 3g
- Protein – 24g
- Fiber – 2g
Meanwhile, there are other many recipes to try out with shrimps. Also, there are many more varieties of sauces and dressings by Goldyna that you can try with them. Browse all Goldyna products here.
Salad dressing is used to blend the ingredients and add flavor. It must agree with the salad components’ and heighten the taste and texture. Salad dressing includes Mayonnaise, cream, and Vinaigrette, and all these are what the Goldyna Balsamic Vinegar offers.
Any salad that does not have a dressing can be likened to a lady without makeup. The dressing can either be in the form of liquid or semi-liquid. The different sauce can also be used as salad dressing, such as mayonnaise, thousand islands, and so on.
Salad is never complete without dressing. The benefits of dressing in salad are:
- Salad dressing improves flavor and taste in a salad.
- Salad dressing provides food value and helps digestion.
- Salad dressing in a salad enriches its palatability and appearance
Here is how to make the Lettuce Salad with Tomato and Cucumber with the Goldyna Balsamic Vinegar.
- Cucumbers: Any cucumber – peeled or not, works. However, you should peel garden cucumbers that can have bitter and tough skin.
- Tomatoes: Any full-grown or cherry tomatoes would do.
- Onion: (optional)
- Spices: Olive oil, salt, pepper, and a secret ingredient is toasted sesame oil.
- Goldyna Balsamic Vinegar.
Adding toasted sesame oil to for your lettuce tomato cucumber salad adds a unique flavor to your salad.
- First, wash all vegetables, chop and add to a large salad bowl as you are chopping.
- Work through ingredients in order listed in the recipe. No extra step to make salad dressing separately is required.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients in order as listed and as you are preparing them.
- Stir well and gently, and serve immediately or within a few hours with the Goldyna Balsamic Vinegar.
To preserve, refrigerate all vegetables covered in a bowl, and add oils, salt, and pepper right before serving
(Secret tip – If you add salt before preserving – your salad “leaks”).
Mayonnaise is a condiment containing oil, egg yolks, vinegar or lemon juice and seasoning. It is smooth, creamy and thick in texture. Let’s consider some uses or roles a jar of wasabi mayonnaise can play:
- Goldyna fresh wasabi mayonnaise can be used to create moist and tasty chocolate cakes.
- It is an apt condiment for macaroni salad.
- Mayonnaise is a recipe for Barbeque sauce.
- It is used to serve Mexican sweet corn.
- It makes potato salad creamy
- Mayonnaise is an ideal bread spread
In this article, you’ll learn how to prepare macaroni salad with Goldyna Fresh Wasabi mayonnaise.
Macaroni salad also known as pasta salad is a dish with an American origin. It can be prepared in a space of fifteen minutes or less. Below are the steps for making a tasty macaroni salad.
Ingredients for making macaroni salad:
- 1 cup of cooked and drained macaroni
- 1 boiled egg (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- 1/3 cup of Onions (chopped)
- 1/3 cup of Celery (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons of Mustard
- 3/4 cup of red pepper (chopped)
- 3/4 cup of Wasabi Mayonnaise
- Take out two bowls.
- In one of the bowls, introduce the macaroni, egg, onion, red pepper and celery. Stir them together.
- The remaining ingredients should be poured into the other bowl and whisked properly. The mixture will serve as a dressing.
- Pour the dressing into the first bowl and stir content together.
- Refrigerate your macaroni salad for a while before serving.
Health benefits of spicing your dish with wasabi mayonnaise:
- It provides your body with vitamins and minerals.
- It reduces cholesterol.
- It controls the sugar level of the body.
- Aids in blood circulation.
- It reduces the risk of contracting colon inflammation.
A flavored creamy salad and mayonnaise dressing give this easy recipe some flavor. Also, the red onions and red bell peppers make this salad colorful.
It’s a tasty, fresh, salad, but you can include some raisins, bacon, toasted chopped pecans or walnuts for flavor and crunchiness. Aside cauliflower and broccoli, sunflower seeds are a great choice too.
Serve the meal during a special family dinner, or you can make it your daily everyday meal.
- 1 head cauliflower separated into little florets
- 1 minced green or red bell pepper
- 1 bunch broccoli divided into broccoli crowns or florets
- 1 chopped red onion (medium sized)
For the Creamy Dressing:
- 1 cup of Goldyna mayonnaise
- Half cup grape seed oil or canola oil
- Black pepper to taste
- Large lettuce leaves (optional)
- In a big bowl, add the broccoli and cauliflower florets. Also, add the chopped onion and bell pepper. Mix the ingredients by blending them.
- In a smaller bowl, stir the mayonnaise with the granulated sugar, and Grape seed oil.
- Add the dressing on the salad and stir thoroughly.
- Spatter the ground black pepper.
- Place the salad in a serving bowl
- Cook 5 slices of bacon. Remove water, crumble, and add it into the salad before stirring the dressing.
- Add the sunflower seeds (hulled), chopped walnuts or pine nuts before adding the dressing. You can also use a little amount to garnish.
- Before tossing with the dressing, add a half cup of raisins to your salad.
- Leave out the cauliflower and prepare the salad with 2 broccoli brunches.
- If you prefer a less sweet dressing, add one cup of Goldyna mayonnaise, 1 cup of sour cream and 1 ounce of dry Ranch mix.
Nutritional value serving
- Calories – 340
- Carbs – 21g
- Fat – 28g
- Protein – 4g