Mayonnaise is a condiment containing oil, egg yolks, vinegar or lemon juice and seasoning. It is smooth, creamy and thick in texture. Let’s consider some uses or roles a jar of wasabi mayonnaise can play:
- Goldyna fresh wasabi mayonnaise can be used to create moist and tasty chocolate cakes.
- It is an apt condiment for macaroni salad.
- Mayonnaise is a recipe for Barbeque sauce.
- It is used to serve Mexican sweet corn.
- It makes potato salad creamy
- Mayonnaise is an ideal bread spread
In this article, you’ll learn how to prepare macaroni salad with Goldyna Fresh Wasabi mayonnaise.
Macaroni salad also known as pasta salad is a dish with an American origin. It can be prepared in a space of fifteen minutes or less. Below are the steps for making a tasty macaroni salad.
Ingredients for making macaroni salad:
- 1 cup of cooked and drained macaroni
- 1 boiled egg (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- 1/3 cup of Onions (chopped)
- 1/3 cup of Celery (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons of Mustard
- 3/4 cup of red pepper (chopped)
- 3/4 cup of Wasabi Mayonnaise
- Take out two bowls.
- In one of the bowls, introduce the macaroni, egg, onion, red pepper and celery. Stir them together.
- The remaining ingredients should be poured into the other bowl and whisked properly. The mixture will serve as a dressing.
- Pour the dressing into the first bowl and stir content together.
- Refrigerate your macaroni salad for a while before serving.
Health benefits of spicing your dish with wasabi mayonnaise:
- It provides your body with vitamins and minerals.
- It reduces cholesterol.
- It controls the sugar level of the body.
- Aids in blood circulation.
- It reduces the risk of contracting colon inflammation.
A flavored creamy salad and mayonnaise dressing give this easy recipe some flavor. Also, the red onions and red bell peppers make this salad colorful.
It’s a tasty, fresh, salad, but you can include some raisins, bacon, toasted chopped pecans or walnuts for flavor and crunchiness. Aside cauliflower and broccoli, sunflower seeds are a great choice too.
Serve the meal during a special family dinner, or you can make it your daily everyday meal.
- 1 head cauliflower separated into little florets
- 1 minced green or red bell pepper
- 1 bunch broccoli divided into broccoli crowns or florets
- 1 chopped red onion (medium sized)
For the Creamy Dressing:
- 1 cup of Goldyna mayonnaise
- Half cup grape seed oil or canola oil
- Black pepper to taste
- Large lettuce leaves (optional)
- In a big bowl, add the broccoli and cauliflower florets. Also, add the chopped onion and bell pepper. Mix the ingredients by blending them.
- In a smaller bowl, stir the mayonnaise with the granulated sugar, and Grape seed oil.
- Add the dressing on the salad and stir thoroughly.
- Spatter the ground black pepper.
- Place the salad in a serving bowl
- Cook 5 slices of bacon. Remove water, crumble, and add it into the salad before stirring the dressing.
- Add the sunflower seeds (hulled), chopped walnuts or pine nuts before adding the dressing. You can also use a little amount to garnish.
- Before tossing with the dressing, add a half cup of raisins to your salad.
- Leave out the cauliflower and prepare the salad with 2 broccoli brunches.
- If you prefer a less sweet dressing, add one cup of Goldyna mayonnaise, 1 cup of sour cream and 1 ounce of dry Ranch mix.
Nutritional value serving
- Calories – 340
- Carbs – 21g
- Fat – 28g
- Protein – 4g