Mayonnaise is a popular condiment for Cheeseburger, and why not? What better condiment for a cheeseburger than mayo? And not just any mayo, a spicy mayo straight from the jar! Apart from cheeseburgers, mayonnaise is good as a spread for sandwiches, salads, cupcakes, and many more delicious food and snacks.
What’s better? Goldyna Coriander, Lime & Chilli Mayonnaise isn’t just spicy; it contains a fresh zest of lime along with coriander. So expect a perfect flavored cheeseburger when you include it in your recipe.
Beef Cheeseburger is a quick meal perfect for breakfast and lunch, and it takes only a few minutes.
- 4 slices of Beef
- Kosher salt
- 1 ½ pound of ground beef
- A ½ cup of Goldyna Coriander, Lime & Chilli Mayonnaise
- Vegetable Oil
- 4 slices cheddar cheese (Thick)
- Shredded lettuce
- 4 thin slices of red onion and tomato
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat a grill to medium heat until pan is hot.
- Place beef slices unto the pan and fry, stirring occasionally. Add onions when the Beef is almost done until it’s crisp and onion is tender for about 7 minutes.
- Make the burgers. Combine the beef, salt, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix with your hands and form the mixture into four patties. Press your thumb down the center of the burger to form a deep indentation.
- Heat a non-stick grill, add the patties and cook for 4 minutes. Top each patty with a slice of cheese during the last few minutes of cooking and cover to help melt the cheese.
- Place buns into 4 plates each. Top each with tomato and onion slices, patties, beef, and lettuce. Spread the cut side of the buns with the Goldyna Coriander, Lime & Chilly Mayonnaise and serve.
472 calories, 25g fat, 98mg cholesterol, 947mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate, 33g protein.
Goldyna produces different flavors of mayonnaise. Other flavors include garlic, lemon, ginger, chili, cucumber, Indian curry and many more. To get one, click here.