Mayonnaise is a popular condiment for Cheeseburger, and why not? What better condiment for a cheeseburger than mayo? And not just any mayo, a spicy mayo straight from the jar! Apart from cheeseburgers, mayonnaise is good as a spread for sandwiches, salads, cupcakes, and many more delicious food and snacks.
What’s better? Goldyna Coriander, Lime & Chilli Mayonnaise isn’t just spicy; it contains a fresh zest of lime along with coriander. So expect a perfect flavored cheeseburger when you include it in your recipe.
Beef Cheeseburger is a quick meal perfect for breakfast and lunch, and it takes only a few minutes.
- 4 slices of Beef
- Kosher salt
- 1 ½ pound of ground beef
- A ½ cup of Goldyna Coriander, Lime & Chilli Mayonnaise
- Vegetable Oil
- 4 slices cheddar cheese (Thick)
- Shredded lettuce
- 4 thin slices of red onion and tomato
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat a grill to medium heat until pan is hot.
- Place beef slices unto the pan and fry, stirring occasionally. Add onions when the Beef is almost done until it’s crisp and onion is tender for about 7 minutes.
- Make the burgers. Combine the beef, salt, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix with your hands and form the mixture into four patties. Press your thumb down the center of the burger to form a deep indentation.
- Heat a non-stick grill, add the patties and cook for 4 minutes. Top each patty with a slice of cheese during the last few minutes of cooking and cover to help melt the cheese.
- Place buns into 4 plates each. Top each with tomato and onion slices, patties, beef, and lettuce. Spread the cut side of the buns with the Goldyna Coriander, Lime & Chilly Mayonnaise and serve.
472 calories, 25g fat, 98mg cholesterol, 947mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate, 33g protein.
Goldyna produces different flavors of mayonnaise. Other flavors include garlic, lemon, ginger, chili, cucumber, Indian curry and many more. To get one, click here.
Mayonnaise is a well-known sandwich spread because it adds a lot of moisture, and flavor to your sandwich. Also, it’s a creamy and white condiment, which is used to make burgers, salads, sandwiches, cupcakes, and more. One of such sandwiches is the Vegetable Mayonnaise Sandwich.
Mayonnaise Sandwich is a perfect morning breakfast meal or a quick before or after lunch meal. This quick and easy Mayonnaise Sandwich teams up with a lot of crunchy vegetables to satisfy you in a delicious way when you are starving!
Compared to other sandwich recipes, you can make this recipe within minutes with our Goldyna salad dressing. It has a great tangy and creamy feel, which delights your taste buds. What’s more, it can be prepared within minutes.
- Capsicum (1/4)
- Green Chili
- Boiled sweet corn (3 tablespoons)
- Grated carrots (2 tablespoons)
- Lettuce, Cabbage, or coriander leaves
- To make the fillings, mix all the ingredients and add the Goldyna mayonnaise
- Divide our Goldyna mayonnaise into six portions and set aside.
- Butter your sliced bread slightly and place on a dry, clean surface. Face the buttered side upwards.
- Spread a part of Goldyna mayonnaise evenly and lock the fillings intact with another sliced bread. Let the buttered part face downwards.
- Slice the sandwich equally and diagonally.
- Repeat the 2 to 4 to make more sandwiches and serve immediately
Nutrient values per sandwich
- Energy 308 cal
- Carbohydrates 39.5 g
- Fiber 0.6 g
- Protein 3.8 g
- Fat 17.7 g
- Vitamin A 250.1 mcg
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Vitamin C 11.9 mg
- Folic Acid 7.3 mcg
- Calcium 30.2 mg
- Magnesium 3.5 mg
- Iron 0.9 mg
- Phosphorus 43.8 mg
- Potassium 39.7 mg
- Sodium 376.9 mg
- Zinc 0.1 mg
Our Goldyna mayonnaise contains flavors like herbs, garlic, pureed chilis, curry powder, citrus zest, and so much more. You can use any of our mayonnaise to compliment any type of sandwich. To buy one, click here.
A flavored creamy salad and mayonnaise dressing give this easy recipe some flavor. Also, the red onions and red bell peppers make this salad colorful.
It’s a tasty, fresh, salad, but you can include some raisins, bacon, toasted chopped pecans or walnuts for flavor and crunchiness. Aside cauliflower and broccoli, sunflower seeds are a great choice too.
Serve the meal during a special family dinner, or you can make it your daily everyday meal.
- 1 head cauliflower separated into little florets
- 1 minced green or red bell pepper
- 1 bunch broccoli divided into broccoli crowns or florets
- 1 chopped red onion (medium sized)
For the Creamy Dressing:
- 1 cup of Goldyna mayonnaise
- Half cup grape seed oil or canola oil
- Black pepper to taste
- Large lettuce leaves (optional)
- In a big bowl, add the broccoli and cauliflower florets. Also, add the chopped onion and bell pepper. Mix the ingredients by blending them.
- In a smaller bowl, stir the mayonnaise with the granulated sugar, and Grape seed oil.
- Add the dressing on the salad and stir thoroughly.
- Spatter the ground black pepper.
- Place the salad in a serving bowl
- Cook 5 slices of bacon. Remove water, crumble, and add it into the salad before stirring the dressing.
- Add the sunflower seeds (hulled), chopped walnuts or pine nuts before adding the dressing. You can also use a little amount to garnish.
- Before tossing with the dressing, add a half cup of raisins to your salad.
- Leave out the cauliflower and prepare the salad with 2 broccoli brunches.
- If you prefer a less sweet dressing, add one cup of Goldyna mayonnaise, 1 cup of sour cream and 1 ounce of dry Ranch mix.
Nutritional value serving
- Calories – 340
- Carbs – 21g
- Fat – 28g
- Protein – 4g