Salad dressing is used to blend the ingredients and add flavor. It must agree with the salad components’ and heighten the taste and texture. Salad dressing includes Mayonnaise, cream, and Vinaigrette, and all these are what the Goldyna Balsamic Vinegar offers.
Any salad that does not have a dressing can be likened to a lady without makeup. The dressing can either be in the form of liquid or semi-liquid. The different sauce can also be used as salad dressing, such as mayonnaise, thousand islands, and so on.
Salad is never complete without dressing. The benefits of dressing in salad are:
- Salad dressing improves flavor and taste in a salad.
- Salad dressing provides food value and helps digestion.
- Salad dressing in a salad enriches its palatability and appearance
Here is how to make the Lettuce Salad with Tomato and Cucumber with the Goldyna Balsamic Vinegar.
- Cucumbers: Any cucumber – peeled or not, works. However, you should peel garden cucumbers that can have bitter and tough skin.
- Tomatoes: Any full-grown or cherry tomatoes would do.
- Onion: (optional)
- Spices: Olive oil, salt, pepper, and a secret ingredient is toasted sesame oil.
- Goldyna Balsamic Vinegar.
Adding toasted sesame oil to for your lettuce tomato cucumber salad adds a unique flavor to your salad.
- First, wash all vegetables, chop and add to a large salad bowl as you are chopping.
- Work through ingredients in order listed in the recipe. No extra step to make salad dressing separately is required.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients in order as listed and as you are preparing them.
- Stir well and gently, and serve immediately or within a few hours with the Goldyna Balsamic Vinegar.
To preserve, refrigerate all vegetables covered in a bowl, and add oils, salt, and pepper right before serving
(Secret tip – If you add salt before preserving – your salad “leaks”).