A flavored creamy salad and mayonnaise dressing give this easy recipe some flavor. Also, the red onions and red bell peppers make this salad colorful.
It’s a tasty, fresh, salad, but you can include some raisins, bacon, toasted chopped pecans or walnuts for flavor and crunchiness. Aside cauliflower and broccoli, sunflower seeds are a great choice too.
Serve the meal during a special family dinner, or you can make it your daily everyday meal.
- 1 head cauliflower separated into little florets
- 1 minced green or red bell pepper
- 1 bunch broccoli divided into broccoli crowns or florets
- 1 chopped red onion (medium sized)
For the Creamy Dressing:
- 1 cup of Goldyna mayonnaise
- Half cup grape seed oil or canola oil
- Black pepper to taste
- Large lettuce leaves (optional)
- In a big bowl, add the broccoli and cauliflower florets. Also, add the chopped onion and bell pepper. Mix the ingredients by blending them.
- In a smaller bowl, stir the mayonnaise with the granulated sugar, and Grape seed oil.
- Add the dressing on the salad and stir thoroughly.
- Spatter the ground black pepper.
- Place the salad in a serving bowl
- Cook 5 slices of bacon. Remove water, crumble, and add it into the salad before stirring the dressing.
- Add the sunflower seeds (hulled), chopped walnuts or pine nuts before adding the dressing. You can also use a little amount to garnish.
- Before tossing with the dressing, add a half cup of raisins to your salad.
- Leave out the cauliflower and prepare the salad with 2 broccoli brunches.
- If you prefer a less sweet dressing, add one cup of Goldyna mayonnaise, 1 cup of sour cream and 1 ounce of dry Ranch mix.
Nutritional value serving
- Calories – 340
- Carbs – 21g
- Fat – 28g
- Protein – 4g