Mayonnaise is a condiment containing oil, egg yolks, vinegar or lemon juice and seasoning. It is smooth, creamy and thick in texture. Let’s consider some uses or roles a jar of wasabi mayonnaise can play:
- Goldyna fresh wasabi mayonnaise can be used to create moist and tasty chocolate cakes.
- It is an apt condiment for macaroni salad.
- Mayonnaise is a recipe for Barbeque sauce.
- It is used to serve Mexican sweet corn.
- It makes potato salad creamy
- Mayonnaise is an ideal bread spread
In this article, you’ll learn how to prepare macaroni salad with Goldyna Fresh Wasabi mayonnaise.
Macaroni salad also known as pasta salad is a dish with an American origin. It can be prepared in a space of fifteen minutes or less. Below are the steps for making a tasty macaroni salad.
Ingredients for making macaroni salad:
- 1 cup of cooked and drained macaroni
- 1 boiled egg (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- 1/3 cup of Onions (chopped)
- 1/3 cup of Celery (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons of Mustard
- 3/4 cup of red pepper (chopped)
- 3/4 cup of Wasabi Mayonnaise
- Take out two bowls.
- In one of the bowls, introduce the macaroni, egg, onion, red pepper and celery. Stir them together.
- The remaining ingredients should be poured into the other bowl and whisked properly. The mixture will serve as a dressing.
- Pour the dressing into the first bowl and stir content together.
- Refrigerate your macaroni salad for a while before serving.
Health benefits of spicing your dish with wasabi mayonnaise:
- It provides your body with vitamins and minerals.
- It reduces cholesterol.
- It controls the sugar level of the body.
- Aids in blood circulation.
- It reduces the risk of contracting colon inflammation.